Friday, June 26, 2009

Shout-out to Tombow!

Not to long ago, I participated in a blind study for some adhesives. I don't even remember how I got involved. But they sent me several different shipments of adhesives. I used them for several days, sent back what I didn't use, and then filled out some on-line surveys. They said they would send me something in return for my assistance. I didn't expect much, and when a month passed by, I figured I really wasn't going to get anything. It didn't' really matter, though, as I hadn't invested anything but a little bit of time.

Then yesterday a box came from Tombow. It had all this in it:



There was also an envelope, revealing that the products I had used were from a new line by Tombow. AND...in the envelope was also a Visa gift card for....are you ready?!...$75.00! I was totally shocked and very, very impressed! Never did I expect to get such a generous gift!

So thank you to Tombow! I am truly impressed.

Photobucket

2 comments:

kris said...

SWEET!!! How come I never find stuff like that?? very cool!

sandyh50 said...

Wow! I want to do that survey.