Monday, April 27, 2009

Stamp Winners

I picked these Saturday night (aka: Sunday morning) and could have sworn I posted them. But...I guess I didn't...

So the winners of the stamps are:


Blogger Alex said...

The best thing all week for me has been the negative result on the biopsy at the dermatologist. I haven't gotten a 'negative' in YEARS. Actually, ever since they started doing them. I get to go an entire four months with no one cutting out parts of my skin!!!!

10:07 PM

Blogger Kaytee said...

Those are great stamps!

So far the best thing that happened this week is just this little random thing my niece said the other day. She is two but her vocab is amazing. We were playing with the bigger lego blocks and she wanted me to build a robot. I am not good with legos at all but I built this robot that actually looked more like a tower with legs. But she looks at it and takes a deep breath and says "Aunt Kaytee it's perfect! I love it!" I was just stunned. She honestly makes everyday I see her so much better!

11:46 AM

and

Blogger Jill said...

I can't wait for NSD!

LOVE those Prima stamps...

The best thing that happened to me this was finally being diagnosed with bronchitis. I know, sounds like a crazy "best" thing, but I've been coughing and wheezing for weeks and trying all sorts of meds. Finally, my doctor started treating me for bronchitis, and I'm getting better.

3:51 PM


Congratulations, ladies. Be sure to e-mail me with your choice of stamps and your address. Give me all three choice for your stamps in the order of preference, and I'll do my best to get you want you want. Alex gets first choice, etc.

Thanks everyone for leaving me your thoughts on the best thing that happened to you during your week. It was great to read them and to see how different our lives can all be!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kaytee said...

Wow!!! Thanks so much!!! I PMed you over on BG!!!

Alexandra Lundgren said...

Thank you so much. The stamps arrived today and they are AWESOME! The envelope they are in is pretty cool too, I think my DS#1 is going to steal it if I'm not careful!

Thank you again so much. Keep watching my BLOG. I am getting some giveaways ready!