Friday, February 13, 2009

Time for Friday's Fave Fives...

This lady and her work wraps up all my 5 for this week. This is Bernie Berlin, whom I sure a lot of you know for her lovely artistry. And some of you may also know that she is the head angel at A Place To Bark. Things are tough right now for her and her rescue efforts. Because of the economy, her grants have been pulled and her food source for her dogs is drying up! She is in desperate need of donations. There is a badge on my sidebar where you can a donation. If there is $10,000 raised in 2009, The Zoline Foundation will match that. So maybe you can donate something: give up your Starbucks for a week; skip you're manicure...I'm sure we can all think of a way to give something! And if you're not convinced yet, watch this!





Photobucket

2 comments:

Gina de Jong said...

thank goodness for the fives otherwise your blog would be lonely!!!!!! what can we do to get you scrappin?????? did you scrap Christmas yet????

pink4u said...

Linda...I love your new Blog design!
I am drooling over that ATC book...

I have a very soft spot for dogs..I'll see what I can do <3

Hope you are enjoying your Valentine's weekend!
Joanie :)