Friday, June 13, 2008

Got Sketch 101

I'm taking the Got Sketch 101 class that you see in my right sidebar. I've done only one layout, but I am so pleased with it! I really like the way this turned out! (pat-pat-pat). These are from Kelli's (Scrapbook Queen Getaways) birthday party in 2006. We had it at Piccadilly Tea Parlour in Canfield. They have all these hats and boas and even some Victorian frocks to try on, so of course, we had to play!

You can still sign up for the class as there aren't any deadlines or actual requirements. If you love sketches and other fun make & take type projects, check it out!

Gary & I went out to White House Farms today to pick up some freshly picked strawberries. So tonight will be pulled pork for him and a veggie burger for me, corn on the cob (Florida...Ohio's isn't ready yet), fries, and for dessert fresh strawberries on my famous Bisquick shortcake! Yum!

<span class=

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Linda ...I want to come to your house for dinner ...sounds delish! Retirement is the best ...although my friends tell me I have failed retirement cause I am still working for the same school district as a consultant. Your LO using the sketch is vunderbar.....great job!

See you at Bad Girls
Bonnie B