Saturday, June 14, 2008

Cats

Since Karen's moved out, the most photogenic creatures in the house are the cats. And they are darned cute (except for when they're bringing chipmunks inside or yowling to be fed at unGodly o'clock AM). I have all the photos, so I thought I do a mini-book as a project to take to the crop at Archivers. I remembered that I had these instructions for a fabric book that I had never made. I got it from the first class I took with Janna. And I had even bought a lovely little charm pack of fabric! So here's how it turned out. I rather like it.





And here are the strawberries from yesterday and the resultant shortcake. Ahhh...summer has arrived!












2 comments:

Mrs Pretzel said...

YAY!! So happy that you left a comment when you visted GutterGirlz!! AND you are a Red Hatter!! I'm still a PinkHat, but you can all me the Baroness of Bargains... Can't wait to get to know you!

Liz Harrell said...

I stumbled onto your blog today, love your scrapbooks!