Sunday, March 16, 2008

***YAWN***

I'm usually not tired (I mean really tired. You know, when your eyes feel like you need to squint because they really want to be closed?). I stay up till I'm done with my day. Then I sleep till I'm done with my sleeping. Well, I did that earlier this week and ended up sleeping past noon because I was up past 4 AM! That's just not acceptable! I can sleep till 11. And at a crop, if I pull an all-nighter, I'll sleep till whenever. But not at home. (don't ask me why. I don't know.) So last night I stayed up till 4 again. I was scanning and stitching, scrapping and reading and such. So I set my alarm to get up at the unearthly hour of 10 AM. 6 hours just isn't enough.

So I don't know why I went off on that rant. Blame it on sleep deprivation.

I've been hanging out for the last day or too with some wonderful Canadian ladies at Lil' Scrappers. They're having a crop and they have posted the most awesome games and challenges! I immediately was inspired and made 3 cards (2 new styles for me) and 2 layouts. Here they are :

This is a water-fall card. I'd never done one of those before.



This is for the things that make you happy challenge. Gary and I will be married 30 years this coming Tuesday! Growing old(er) together is a good thing!

You can't see the quote on this one. It's the "to everything there is a season" one. This is a picture of the sunken terrace outside the crop room last week-end.


And here are my layouts from the crop.
What?? You thought I was done with wedding layouts?! Silly person!!





I've started digging through old photos again and scanning them for layouts. Sometimes the quality of the photo is less than perfect, but they are full of such good memories! This is Karen with her Grandpa Flickinger, who suffered from Parkinson's all the years she knew him.



This is from our 1991 trip to Disney.




That's it for now. TTYL!

2 comments:

iris said...

what do you mean "that's it" for now??? Those are several beautiful pages!You are on a roll!! Love love the one with the snow. It stunning.

twinkle teaches said...

lovely work! I am going to have to try one of those waterfall cards!!!
tina :)