Sunday, February 10, 2008

Crop Accomplishments

Karen and I went to a 12 hour crop yesterday. Kelli does such a wonderful job. Yesterday was a tea party theme. Just look at these tables! And she served the absolute best pirogi I have tasted from a place called Paprika Cafe. So yummy! I so enjoy these crops. I don't think I'd get out much if it weren't for them! And now that Karen has joined me they are even more fun! She is doing such a great job with her scrapping! I wish I had some pictures of her layouts! I'll have to sneak some next month when we go to Columbiana. I had to tell her that it was okay to scrap as well as I do, but she wasn't to get any better then me. Actually, I think it's too late. She has such a good eye!

Here are the layouts I completed. I did 5 in less then 12 hours. Last crop I did 7 in 22 hours. Hmm...

This is a red pepper portobello pizza I made recently. You probably remember that I put pictures of it on a recent blog. I had to scrap it!

This is a picture Karen took of her father and me at a wedding reception we all went to recently.

Pictures of the apron and blanket I made for Karen for Christmas.

A picture of my big brother. I started a commemorative album about him over a year ago. I've done one other page. It's just so hard for me to sit down and create with the pictures of him. I get lost in the memories!

A picture of Karen taken at the same wedding reception.

That's it. Hope you're having a warm cozy Sunday. It was 19 when I woke up. Now it's 7. And the wind chill is -6. Brrr.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a blast at that crop. I love how the table was set...so pretty! And I love the pages you got completed...they are wonderful!

How nice you get to crop with your daughter too....what a nice bonding experience for both of you!

Anonymous said...

HI Linda.. thankyou for the encouraging comment on my blog regarding saying sorry to the stolen generations of indigenous peoples of our beautiful country.
I hope that it does make the news there in the US.. it was a huge first step for us all here who want TRUE equality.
as a fellow hippie.. I say thankyou,, and peace.

Ngaire In Brisbane Australia