And not by one of the usual suspects. I was tagged by Auntie Mim.
Here's the deal:
1-post these rules
2-each person tagged must post 8 random(... hopefully interesting) facts about themselves
3-tags should write a blogpost of these facts
4- at the end of the post 8 more bloggers are tagged and named
5-go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they're tagged
1. I really hate most TV Sitcoms. Especially ones where the men are really stupid and the women are really bitchy...like Seinfeld, Everybody Loves Raymond & King of Queens.
2. I love Neil Gaiman. It's almost a crush!
3. I am deathly afraid of thunder and lightening. When I was little and a storm was coming, Mom & Dad had to put the livestock in a storm barn. I had to stay by myself when they did this and it really frightened me.
4. I'm having a hard time thinking of 5 more things.
5. My contract wasn't renewed for a 2nd year my first teaching job because I was too politically radical.
6. In college I made extra money by being a test subject for the psych dept and by writing/typing papers for jocks!
7. My grandparents died in the influenza pandemic in the early 1900's.
8. I'm am always nervous about meeting new people.
I don't know how interesting all that was, but there it is.
Now...8 people to tag...hmm...
Get yer blog on, Ladies!