Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Watch out....I've been tagged.

And not by one of the usual suspects. I was tagged by Auntie Mim.

Here's the deal:

1-post these rules
2-each person tagged must post 8 random(... hopefully interesting) facts about themselves
3-tags should write a blogpost of these facts
4- at the end of the post 8 more bloggers are tagged and named
5-go to their blog and leave a comment telling them they're tagged

Moi...

1. I really hate most TV Sitcoms. Especially ones where the men are really stupid and the women are really bitchy...like Seinfeld, Everybody Loves Raymond & King of Queens.
2. I love Neil Gaiman. It's almost a crush!
3. I am deathly afraid of thunder and lightening. When I was little and a storm was coming, Mom & Dad had to put the livestock in a storm barn. I had to stay by myself when they did this and it really frightened me.
4. I'm having a hard time thinking of 5 more things.
5. My contract wasn't renewed for a 2nd year my first teaching job because I was too politically radical.
6. In college I made extra money by being a test subject for the psych dept and by writing/typing papers for jocks!
7. My grandparents died in the influenza pandemic in the early 1900's.
8. I'm am always nervous about meeting new people.

I don't know how interesting all that was, but there it is.

Now...8 people to tag...hmm...

Rachel
Terri
Shirley
Michele
Marilyn
Leah
Sunny
Chara

Get yer blog on, Ladies!

5 comments:

Leah's Crafty Life said...

I thought they were intesting Linda :)

me said...

I loved reading about you Linda!! You are adorable!!Thanks for the tag---I needed to update baaaad!!!

Maxine Lu said...

Very cool facts. I love #6. You are very interesting.

MichelleStrachan said...

Interesting facts!!!

Anonymous said...

Great facts Linda!

I am updated now.