Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I've been tagged..for Bumper Tag!

...by my sweet Southern cyber-friend Rachel. This is so cool and I'm so glad she included me!

Rachel got it from Greeta. It's pretty much a pay-it-forward thing. Here are the rules:

"1) Send a card to someone you know within 7 days! (family, friends, associates, cyber people, etc.) ANYONE!!! Doesn't matter who... just do it. Can you imagine the smile on their face when they open their mailbox and see a card from you?
2) Tag 5 people you know to do the same thing (Tag means tag them to send their own cards to their own people).
3) Proudly display this on your blog to spread a little sunshine and pass it on.-->>
If you get tagged again (we can all hope, can't we), send another card! "

Isn't this cool? A chance to use up some of those wonderful cards we've created (or make some!) as well as bring a smile to someone's face with some real mail!

So, I'm tagging -

1. Julie L-B
2. Celia
3. Kara
4. Michelle
5. Lisa

Have fun!

1 comment:

MichelleStrachan said...

Ok, Linda. Just PM'd you and said I couldn't find this, but here it is! Hmmmm... now who to send a card to? I'm about to send out two b-day cards with gifts to Canada... does that count?