Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Tagged By Jenn

5 snacks I enjoy:
hummus with Stacey’s Nearly Naked Pita chips
Pace medium salsa
Asiago cheese foccacia
Cheese
cookies

5 songs I know all the lyrics:
The Star Spangled Banner
Come Together (Beatles)
Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da (Beatles)
Lady Madonna (Beatles)
Hey Jude (Beatles) …notice a theme here?

5 things I would do if I was a multi-millionaire:
Pay for my daughter’s dream wedding at Disney World, including fly all the guests there and pay for a week at the park for them
Pay off everything
Build a beautiful house
Build a house for Karen & Josh
Donate money to a cancer research center and an animal shelter

5 bad habits:
spending too much time on the computer
not exercising
eating too much
not keeping in touch with friends & family
sarcasm

5 things I like doing:
Scrapbooking
Gardening
Reading
Going to shows, hockey games, concertsTraveling

5 things I would never wear, buy or get new again:
Short skirts
spike heels
a thong
a big car
Tickets to a baseball game

5 favorite toys:
My Game Boy
My (well, our) computer
Camera
Epson PictureMate
Remote headphones

5 people I will tag:
I have absolutely no idea!

1 comment:

Rori Smith-Koch said...

GAme Boy?! did I hear that correct?! GAme Boy?@! Girl you are filled with surprises,lol!
Love your banner!! I am such a flower freak!