Monday, October 31, 2005

Dieting again and other things.

I just discovered FitDay. It has all the journaling features of the WW site and more! I guess I didn't actually just "discover" it, because I had already created an account. I just never used it. Anyway, when you do your food journal, it figures your carbs, calories, all that stuff. It has a lot of great features and it's free. So I'm going to try to start journaling all my food again.

Also going to check out Curves today and probably join. Gary really wants me to, so I'm going to give it a try. Who knows; I might even like it. And it'll be some routine to follow, which will probably be good for me. I have absolutely no routine!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yesterday, I finished cleaning the spare room. What a mess that was! I can't believe Karen and I keep our clothes in there and they don't just disintegrate from all the dust! I washed some of the walls and the rag was black! I had to stop because the 409 was gagging me. I'm definitely going to have to hit it with the heavy duty cleaner when I start doing walls.

The walls are paneled, as are all of them in this house. But this paneling is different. It a light color and has a smooth finish. I think I'm going to be arty and just paint each panel differently. Maybe do some stenciling, some sponging, whatever notion hits me at the time.

Cleaning this up enabled me to set up my sewing machine that I begged for for Christmas 2 years ago and never used! Now I can sew again! I'm looking forward to it, although I don't know where I'm going to start. Probably some holiday projects. And with the setting up of the sewing area, I officially got rid of everything to do with my candle-making. I'm done with that...no going back. And of course, I getting calls for holiday orders! Oh well. Their loss, not mine! I'm glad to get rid of the mess and not have the hassle of setting up for shows!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Another beautiful fall day. Have errands to run and hopefully will be able to plant some more bulbs.

1 comment:

Tracey Odachowski said...

Thanks for that link Linda! I'm gonna have to use that (whenever I manage to get my motivation back, that is). :)