Thursday, May 15, 2008

These Bad Girls are so Good!


I really don't think there's any other kit club quite like Bad Girls! Wendy Rago, the owner/designer is a totally awesome talented California Girl with a background in interior design. Her kits are packed with goodies you would never expect: pages from old comics, unusual trims and fabrics, etc! And her design team! They are extraordinarily talented! When I visit the gallery at Bad girls, I am blown away every time! So much talent gathered in one place is so wonderful. It's like strolling the halls of a wonderful modern art gallery. And you know how you look at a wonderful layout and think, "wow! I could never do that!" and move on? Well, there is something about the Bad Girls that makes you think "Wow! I'm going see if I can do that!" They are all so encouraging and not an "arty snob" amongst them! Can you tell I love this place! LOL!

Well, now that I'm done gushing, let me direct you to a totally different and wonderful project filled week-end coming up. It's the Bad Girls Summer Workshop and will be held Friday, May 30th through Sunday, June 1. Going to be busy that week-end? Don't worry! The projects will be up on the message board for 10 days! There will be 10 classes, each hosted by one of the Bad Girls. As of today, they are starting to post the supply lists. How cool is that! You have 15 whole days to gather your supplies! Each project will center around the May Bad Girls kit, but if you don't have it or don't want to get it (why wouldn't you, though? It's beautiful!!) you can easily substitute from your own stash!

If you're not already a member, click on the logo for the Workshop on my sidebar. Join the message board. Peruse the gallery. Have a little Bad Girls fun! Hope to see you at the workshop!

No comments: