Saturday, April 28, 2007

Tagged by Rachel

Foods:
1. pierogies
2. pizza
3. pasta
4. Middle Eastern
(all of the above without meat, of course!)

Four Jobs I've Had:
1. secretary for a foreign car dealer
2. bar maid
3. teacher (English & special educaton)
4. Sheltered Workshop Director

Four Places I've Lived:
1. Youngstown, Ohio & surrounding subburbs
2. Kent, Ohio
3. Hubbard, Ohio
4. that's all for me!

Four Vacation Spots I Have Been:
1. Outer Banks
2. Cape May, NJ
3. Niagara Falls
4. Orlando, Fl

Four Places I would rather be:
1. at the beach
2. shopping (with $$$ of course!)
3. in the mountains
4. sitting in my garden in the sun

Four TV Show's I watch:
1. CSI: LV
2. NCIS
3. The Unit
4. Stargate SG1

Four Friends I think will respond:
1. Shirley
2. Leah
3. Christina
4. Kat

No comments: