Saturday, June 24, 2006

20 Questions...well, actually 46

I wanted to blog something today.  But since I feel less than energetic, I thought I’d copy these questions from Lana’s blog and give them a whirl!  Enjoy!  

1. FIRST NAME?Linda

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?I don’t think so.  My brother named me.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?I don’t think I’ve all-out sobbed/cried since my big brothers funeral in October of last year.  The last time I wept was about a month ago.  I was watching Austin City Limits and Etta James was on.  She sang At Last.  I was done!  (This will be the bridal dance at my daughter’s wedding.  How do you think I’ll hold up then?)
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?Now I do, yes.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?I don’t eat meat.  Does Swiss cheese count?
6. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?One of my own and my daughter’s fiance  He does everything here but sleep, so he might as well be mine!
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?But of course!
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?Many.  Only 2 that I use though.  One is an altered Garden Journal.  The other has Laurel Burch cats on it and it is my Doodling/Random thoughts journal.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?Who?  Me?
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?Yes.  Why?  Do you need some?
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?Not now.  Twenty years ago, maybe.
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?No.
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?Emotionally, yes.  Physically, not so much.
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?Chocolate Pecan from Handle’s
16. SHOE SIZE?7 ½
17. RED OR PINK?Pink.
18. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?Most days my weight.
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?My big brother, Jim.
20. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN?1947, Jamestown, PA
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?White pants, no shoes
22. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?A Trail Mix Kashi Bar
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?Entertainment Tonight.
24 IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?Sparkly Lavender
25. FAVORITE SMELL?Anything in the musk/patchouli/sandalwood family
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED WITH ON THE PHONE?The volunteer coordinator from Angels for Animals
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU MEET?If their smile is sincere or not.
28. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?.UmmmI can wiggle my ears?  And I’m pretty good at figuring out techie stuff for an amateur.
29. FAVORITE DRINK?Coffee
30. FAVORITE SPORT?Hockey
31. HAIR COLOR?Blonde covered grey
32. EYE COLOR?Grayish Blue
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?No.
34. FAVORITE FOOD?Pizza
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING?Scary movies!!  (They can have happy endings!)
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?Munich
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?Beige with muted pink flowers and green foilage
38. SUMMER OR WINTER?Summer.
39. HUGS OR KISSES?Hugs.
40. FAVORITE DESSERT?cheesecake
41. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?Dead Beat
42. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?the tie dyed Peace Frog
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS?the birds singing in the morning
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?Beatles
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOMECalifornia
46. IF YOU COULD PICK ANY TWO PEOPLE TO HAVE DINNER WITH, WHO WOULDTHEY BE?
Neil Gaiman & Terry Prachett

No comments: