Saturday, March 18, 2006

Snapshots of Saturday


Today is our 28th wedding anniversary! Strange how as the years go by, the celebrations get more mellow! We went out for dinner last night - lots of good seafood. Today we just spent a typical day together with each other and a Dairy Queen Blizzard!

However, my snapshot today is of part of my mail. We all love to read, & our house is literally overflowing with books. Josh works at a bookstore, so he liberally adds to the stash. So what did I do? I re-joined Quality Paperback Book Club. I have always loved that club! Good, current books and I like the fact that most of them are paperback format. So today's snapshot is of the pile of books that arrived today.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Linda, Happy Anniversay!!

Looks like you got some great books there too!

Have an AWESOME weekend!

Nathalie Kalbach said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Have a wonderful weekend.
Love your book pile - funny I'm right now working on a layout about my love of books.

nat

~**Dawn**~ said...

happy anniversary & it looks like you had a great mail day! ;-)

mmmmm...that Blizzard sounds good too...

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of the books!! I love to read too!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! congrats!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! Love your book pile!