Thursday, October 06, 2005

Just an odd day...


Gary went golfing this AM at 8:30, so I had the house to myself till Karen came home at 4:30. She left right away, and G. Didn't get home till after 6.

I amaze myself at how little I can actually do in a day! I spend so much time at the computer, it's really sort of pathetic. But I enjoy it.

I did make 2 Christmas cards. I really like the way they came out. Will need to make 3 more and then 5 note cards for a swap.

Worked in the garden today. This was one of the first times I really felt the pain of Holly not being here. I kept waiting for her to trot around the corner. She was my gardening buddy and it was pretty lonely pulling weeds without her. And when I came in a got a cheese snack, I almost called her to come get some. Cheese was her favorite food. (For those of you who are just reading this and don't know me, Holly was our dog of 15 years. She had cancer and the pain was just too much for her, so we had to have her put down Friday.)

No comments: