Sunday, October 02, 2005

8:47 AM

Early for me! I'm such a night owl and hardly ever get up early unless it's with the insistance of an alarm.

The reason I'm up is I leave for Cleveland soon. It's the last day of Adventures in Stamping in Cleveland. I wasn't planning to go, but...tomorrow I'm scheduled for testing most of the day Monday at Cleveland Clinic. Get this: I have to arrive with a ...(blusing)...full bladder! There was no way I was going to try to drive the hour and a half to the Clinic in that condition! So I decided to go to the stamping thing and get a hotel room. That way, I'm only 20 minutes from the clinic.

I told Karen I'd look for some stamps for her to put in her teaching supplies. She wants something positive, but different. Not a smiley face or "good job" stamp. There's this one stamp that is a cat with a big smile. I'm going to look for that one. I'll probably end up buying more for her than for myself!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The house seems so empty without Holly. We had to make the decision to put her down Friday. It's just no right without her. No big furry body to step over. No one asking to go out at 2 AM. No one to clean up the left overs after dinner. Well, actually, Cookie is trying to take over that role!

No comments: