Monday, January 04, 2010

So much happened...

...in the brief 3 1/2 months that has passed.

Many of my regular readers may follow me on Facebook, so you know that Gary was diagnosed with cancer (lymphoma) and is enduring chemotherapy, and I had a total knee replacement and am enduring PT (Pain & Torture). The baby is wonderful. Christmas was nice...low key but a wonderful time of family & friends. And it's cold!

I always say I'm going to try to keep up with the blog a little more. That's all I can say...I'll try... I'm feeling a little more creative lately, so maybe that will inspire me to share my time a little more with my readers. (There aren't that many!)

Following are some pictures for your viewing pleasure...

Evidence of my latent geekery - The Tardis. It's a USB port that Gary got me for Christmas. I love it, as it makes Tardis-like noises when you plug in a cord! Oh, and for those of you who don't know about Dr. Who...well...I'm sorry! And for those of you who do...can you wait for the new Doctor?! David Tennant will be hard to replace, but I'm open-minded! Russell Davis hasn't failed us yet!


Himself...getting so big...


Me...opening a total Christmas surprise...a nifty little Netbook! It will be so great for crops...and I can surf in bed! LOL! And off to the side you can see a portion of my newest "best" friend...the walker...odd that I haven't named it yet!


Lucas loves his Grandpa! (note the lack of beard...and if you see close enough...eyebrows)...



Karen & Josh cuddling their other baby...







Photobucket

2 comments:

ruth said...

Thanks for the update! :) I'm still following your blog.

Hope you and Gary are healing well. Looks like you had a really nice Christmas! :)

Diana's Gift Shop said...

Hello to another Hubbardite !
I'm sorry to hear about your and your hubby's heath.
I've been dealing with my parents' heath issues.

I hope today is a good day.

If you are facebook, you can find me as Hubbard Ohio Gift Shop

Organically Yours,
Diana