Sunday, March 08, 2009

And the ribbon goes to...


#6 - Robin - I love ribbon!!! Thanks for the opportunity to take some off your hands. lol
Robin

#11 - Kris - Your blog is in my "Daily Read" folder! But from the very beginning I'd say I got here thru WT! Ribbon is my weakness! I can never have too much!
thanks Linda!

#13 - Charity - Love your blog..I link from BadGirls!! I have just started using ribbons and mostly have just fibers but would love to add your beauties to my stash!! Great blog!!
Thanks for sharing your purging!!

#1 - Alicia - wow I'm the first post!
I just saw your notice on the memorymakingcrafts yahoo group so I came to check it out! Fun!

congratulations! I'll e-mail each of you to get your choice of prizes!


Photobucket

7 comments:

kris said...

YAY! I luv ribbon... my first choice would be #3, 2, 1 then 4, but I'm not picky!! ;)
Thanks for supporting my habit! and adding to my stash!!
kris

Militarystampingmom said...

Thanks so much Linda!!!

Hugs and Blessings
Alicia

The Pink Elephant said...

yay!!! I can't believe I won!
I hope you got my top picks in an email.
Thanks again!
Robin

nandmmom said...

Congratulations Girls! Have fun rolling in the ribbon!

Scrapfaire said...

Got my ribbon today! So beautiful! Thanks so much!!!

Trish said...

Hello! Yes, I will see you real soon. I am so excited its finally here! Kelli's crops are the one other passion I will not cut! I did happen upon the book swap site. However, I think every book I own is hard back. (That will have to change, too). I'm packed! I'm ready! See you Friday!

kris said...

Got my ribbon, thanks! It's added to my stash!