Friday, February 27, 2009

Lazy Friday Favorites...

Lazy because I don't feel like uploading pics. That's okay...we can exercise our imaginations.

So...let's see...this week...oh! I know!

1. A spankin' new 42" flat screen HD TV! Yes, I know we're late to the party, but we were waiting for our old TV to give up the ghost. Which it never did. Income tax money came...and...well...the next thing I knew Gary and his buddy, Craig, were off picking up the TV of choice and installing it. It is pretty awesome. And it makes Gary very happy...(he even subbed to a new cable tier with a new UFC station!)

2. Scrapping with Karen. We always have so much fun at our crops. We accomplished some pages, didn't spend a lot of money, and talked, talked, talked.

3. Karen's baby bump. Yup! It's there! She's into her 2nd trimester and although it just looks like she needs to hold her tummy in those who don't know her, I know it's baby bump! YAY!

4. And, speaking of baby's, the placenta has moved away a bit, so odds are the placenta previa is going away! Let's hear it for natural childbirth!

5. And last but not least, the latest Bad Girls kit! Yum! And I got the add-on with lots of paints, and the 7 Gypsies Binderie. Fun times!

Sorry this is so boring...but that's how I'm feeling tonight. Yawn!

No comments: