Sunday, January 13, 2008

Wouldn't you love to own a piece by Tim Holtz!?

Well, you can enter a drawing to win this -->>Tim Holtz PIF. All you have to do is donate $10 to A Place to Bark. If you're not familiar go back to this post by me and follow the links. And read Tim's blog to see how you can get your name in his raffle. Come on! It's well worth it! Oh, and read Bernie's blog today! She has a wonderful quote and she is currently in the top ten badges! And you HAVE to see what she is raffling! We really need to help her and her cause! Not only will you be doing some good, you might win something wonderful!

1 comment:

Bernie Berlin said...

Oohhhh, please forgive me..
I didn't reject your comment on purpose:(
I don't know if it was my phone, when I was checking or if blogger got goofy on me.
So please accept my apology and Thank you!!! from the bottom of my heart for spreading the word:)
My Best to you!!!