Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Here I am...

...I know I've been MIA for a few days. The whole back issue has me totally out of whack! I'm not used to being in pain for so long, and it's damned inconvenient!

Karen and I went on our shopping spree Saturday, and in spite of my pain and the crappy weather and chaos at The Cheesecake Factory, we had a blast. Here's a shot of my goodies:Every year at Pottery Barn, I buy an ornament. This year, this pear spoke to me. Then at Crate & Barrel, I saw this adorable little sparkly bird!

This was pretty much an LL Bean clothing birthday for me, which is good, because my winter clothes are pretty shabby!
Here are some goodies from my cyber friends - <<---from Kris in Texas.<<---a beautiful card and an embossing folder (one I've really wanted that was sold out everywhere around here!) from Rachel. <<---from Sunny.<<---and from Andrea.

So...now I'm 60! Wow...





No comments: