Thursday, September 20, 2007

Stuff 'n' Such

There have been lots of things lately I've wanted to blog, but I've been obsessed with my most recent entry for the Bad Girls Top Designer contest. Here is the final result. I wish they could just come over to the house and see the layout IRL! The pictures just don't do it justice!


This week's lession was dimension, texture & such. So...I covered a chipboard swirl with velvet; made a dimensional flower, and painted and glittered an embossed chipboard bird.

The last time I blogged I had to run because my order from One Hundred Wishes had arrived. And what wonderful treasures there were! The first best thing about Andrea's product is the packaging. It all comes carefully wrapped and nestled in lovely pink tissue paper. Things are carefully wrapped, ribboned, and nestled.

In the glassine envies are little golden crowns and a yard of cream velvet ribbon. In the larger package is ----->>>>
PINK German Glass Glitter (fine of course). The picture doesn't do it justice, but it is so lovely. And it's laying on a package of paper lace borders.

Now as if what I ordered weren't enough, there was a freebie, too! What is it? Well, lookee here:

A handmade bubble gum sucker. Pure luscious sugar, I am sure. Right now it's stuck in my amongst my pens and pencils, waiting for that inevitable late night when I have to have something sweet and special!

Now, go visit One Hundred Wishes. Go...NOW...shop! I'll be here when you get back!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda! Thanks for the love! I'm so glad you like the goodies and the wrappings. I try to make each order like a little gift.
Thanks so very much for your support!
xo andrea

ahiltz said...

OH wow! Linda...I loved looking at your treasures from Andrea's store! I am drooling over you goodies and how sweet of her to include that darling sucker!!! Too cute to eat!