Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Two Layouts, a Box, and a Cropping Companion

Here are couple more layouts I've done recently. I really like both of them! This one shows Karen with her pepto-pink Crocs Mary Janes under her wedding dress. Don't worry, she wore them at the reception only. She wore torture shoes during the wedding and then was barefoot during most of her pictures!


A layout of June. Karen says this means she's officially a member of the family!


This is a Maya Road Scalloped Chipboard album. I love the ribbon and think I'll be making a lot of them! I followed a tutorial by Linda Pace to make it. If you want to see the whole album. it's in my Flickr album on the side bar. I'm giving this one to Nicole. Still have 4 more for the wedding party. Then I can start on Christmas gifts for Ginny & Big Karen.

And I'm so excited to announce that I now have a Cropping Companion. No, it's not some new tool! It's my daughter, the newly-wed Mrs. Sloan! She went to her first crop with me Friday night! We had a blast and she did 2 really nice double page layouts! I think she's hooked. We're going to another one in September and then in November she's going to a getaway with me! You don't know how nice it is to have her do this with me!

No comments: