Monday, May 28, 2007

Some Layouts

I finally finished up and put pictures on some of the pages I did in classes at MegaMeet earlier this month. I did these all in the Bazzil/Basic Gray class.

"Love Through the Years"
The "queen of rock & roll" picture is a proof from her high school graduation pictures. The next one, she is 18 months and the last one she is around 12. I love this paper! The large cabbage rose at the bottom left and the flower in the top right corner were all cut from a sheet of BG Stella Ruby.

"Cutie Cookie"
Simple but very cool. I LOVE the Bazzil Bling! This BG is Perhaps.

"K & J"

This is a cropped version of their engagement picture. I think you'll be seeing this a lot on my layouts! The paper is BG Scarlett's Letter. Just a simple Bling Blossom, Bazzil Bling, a piece a ribbon and a sheet of patterned paper! How much simpler can you get? And I think it's beautiful. Did I mention I love the Bazzil Bling stuff. (Hi! Wendy!)

"You Color My World"

This is Imaginesce paper. And those are all pictures of my dear Willow "sisters" whom I met up with at the MegaMeet! What a wonder time and what a great bunch of ladies!

I feel ever so much better having created something!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Linda -- LOVE all of the layouts!!! Can't pick a favorite because they all rock! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Linda! I love the one with Karen alone the best!

Anonymous said...

These are all terrific, Linda!!

Lisa aka Spikesmom said...

Awesome Linda!

nandmmom said...

These are Great, especially love the kitty one!

Anonymous said...

love those Lo's Linda!

Leah's Crafty Life said...

oh Linda, such awesome layouts sweetie!! I agree with Carolyn, their all so great, I couldn't pick a fav!!